Friday, February 21, 2014

Do I really need a travel agent for Turkey? I like to do it on my own.

Me too!! I like to do my travel arrangements on my own when I am travelling to Paris, London, Rome, Dubai, New York or DC where I can communicate with people, find transportation and hotel easily. But Turkey is different from those.


Turkey is a big country with different geographical regions, traditions and culture. Although its considered as a part of Europe, and candidate to European Union, its still a developing country.

Without a travel agent you will be really alone in Turkey! As a foreigner, your biggest problem will be communication because only %5 -%10 of the country speak foreign language. French and German were popular languages spoken in the country till 80s and then English became popular. Until 90s, there was no foreign language education in the schools.

If you would like to have stress free holiday in Turkey, you should find a travel agent which is familiar with transportation, lodging, costs and also able to guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment